What We Offer
MakeUp Short Course
What our Makeup Courses can offer
Classes provide valuable information and a hands-on approach giving the student with specialised makeup skills to be confident in Glamour, Photographic and Bridal Makeup design.
Short Course Information
Courses are conducted in small a group for maximum personal attention. The Duration of this course is 6 modules during a three-day block Sunday, Monday and Tuesday 9.30 to 4.30pm. Classes are kept to a maximum of 4 students for maximum personal attention. Classes are hands on and full of valuable information providing the student with the specialised makeup skills to be confident in Glamour, Photographic and Bridal Makeup design. The training also assist students in establishing themselves as professional in the makeup industry. Students receive a Certificate, training manual, and a written assessment of their work.
Please note that all brushes and accessories used during the course are supplied. Students do not have to purchase these items before starting the class. Models are required as students do not work on each other.
- Learning skin tones
- Principals for photographic makeup
- Hygiene standards with makeup
- Brush technique and control
- Using Shimmers, Glitters and Pearl Powders
- Basic skincare
- The study of eye, lip and face shapes
- Application of False Eyelashes
- Understanding colour
- Contouring, shading and highlighting
- Setting up a professional makeup kit
Practical hands on application
- A natural corrective day makeup
- Photographic makeup design
- Glamour and fashion looks
- A classic modern bridal makeup
- Makeup for the mature woman
Sunday 27th February to Tuesday 1st March 2022
Sunday 27th March to Tuesday 29th March 2022
Sunday 1st of May to Tuesday 3rd May 2022
Sunday 26th June to Tuesday 28th June 2022
Sunday 24th July to Tuesday 26th July 2022
Book your course today
Contact us today to make a booking or ask any questions regarding courses by email or calling 02 4232 2248.